GOOD NEWS

ENGR. SAM DURU samduru na inbox.lv
Neděle Červen 23 03:47:18 CEST 2002

ATTN:

FROM THE DESK OF ENGR.SAM DURU

CONTRACT REVIEW PANEL

FEDERAL SECRETARIAT COMPLEX (ANNEX)NIGERIA.

REQUEST FOR URGENT BUSINESS RELATIONSHIP

First I must solicit your strictest condfidentiality in this
transaction. This is by virture as being utterly confidential . You
have been recommended by Nigeria chamber of commerce of your ability
and reliability to transact business of great magnitude of this kind.
We are top officials of the Federal Government of Nigeria Contracts
Review Panel who are interested in importation of goods into our
country with funds that are presently trapped in Nigeria. In order to
us transfer into your account the said trapped-funds.The source of this
funds is as follows:
during the immediate past military regime here in Nigeria,Military
Government Officials set up companies and awarded themselves contracts
which were grossly over invoiced in various ministries. The present
civilian government has set up this panel to look into contracts
awarded to local/foreign contractors, for which payment has not been
made. In the course, we have been able identified many inflated funds
that are presently floating in the Bank of Nigeria ready for payment.
However,
by virtue of our positions as civil servants and members by my
colleagues of the panel to look for an overseas partner into whose
account we could transfer the sum of US $30,000,000.00 (ThirtyMillion
U.S. Dollars).
We have a complete understanding of the workings of this form of
endeavorand as civil servants, we shall need some financial assistance
in completing the project where you decide to assist us.We have agreed
to share the money thus:20% for the account owner (You)75% for us (The
Officials) 5% to be set aside in setting all foreign expensesand local
expenses (by us) incidental to the actualisation of this project.
As a token of our gratitude as soon as you confirm the arrival of the
funds in your Account,
we shall arrange for you the equivalent of 100,000 barrels of
Automobile Gasoline (AGO),
for spotlifting as less than market price.
One of my colleagues, Mr. A. Abba,is directly in charge of Crude Oil
allocation We wish to invest our share of the proceeds from theproject
in your country. This is where we need your assistance most in the area
of investment.Please,
note that this transaction is 100% safe,
and we intend to effect the transfer within 10 banking days from the
date of receipt of the following information via email address and fax
numbers above,your full names, company name and address confidential
telephone and fax numbers The above information will enable us write
letters of claim and job description respectably, using your company's
name to apply for the payment and re-award the contract to your company.
We are looking forward to doing this business with you and solicit
your confidentiality in this transaction.
Please acknowledge the receipt of this letter using this  email
address (samduru2000 na yahoo,com)
I will bring you into the complete picture of this pending project
when I have hear from you.

Yours faithfully,

ENGR. SAM DURU