RPM cstex/cslatex pro MDK podruhe

Kamil Toman ktoman na email.cz
Úterý Březen 12 10:42:41 CET 2002

Zdravim!
	Tak, zda se jsem autora baliku konecne presvedcil, aby se toho chopil. Na
druhou stranu na vetsinu jeho otazek mi dochazeji odpovedi.

Mohl by mi (opet) nekdo trochu vypomoct?

*****

Since I'm trying to build the standalone package, better to do it as
good as possible.

I've looked at the .src.rpm archives you told me, but the czech thing
there
are already in TDS structure (the files comes from an archive
teTeX-texmf-beta-20000804.tar.gz, which is probably quite old, although
newer than
current 1.0.7 stable, but older than current tetex beta) but I would
like to be sure
all the needed files are included, and especially to include the latest
version.
I think the the latest things for cztech/czlatex are here:

http://math.feld.cvut.cz/olsak/cstex/
http://www.cstug.cz/cslatex/index.html
ftp://math.feld.cvut.cz/pub/cstex/web2c/

Can you do a quick survey to those pages too?
******

Dival jsem se na to pocesteni, ale informace o nem jsou zalostne
zastarale - tykaji se povetsinou RedHatu 6.x a DOSu, zdrojove rpm pro
RedHat 7.x CZ taky nejsou "uplne zdrojove"...

Vi nekdo, kde se nachazi zdroj pro _aktualni_ posledni verzi pocesteni?

Diky,
KT

P.S. V csTUGu jsem se ptal, zatim mrtvo.