Future: Linux will replace Microsoft Windows getting 98% desktop market!

Rio de Janeiro no na mail.com
Sobota Březen 16 20:20:13 CET 2002

As long as Media "TV, Magazine, Radio, Newspaper etc" are on the side of
Widows, this ain't gonna happen. People conform their idea base upon what
they see on TV and What they read on Magazine and Newspaper and people learn
what is fashionable by watching soup opera and talk shows.

Chance of Martian taking over America is lot higher then Linux.

Respectfully
New Linux User

news:lcp69ukj6tbnr9r8ahhva4khmih5kecopl na 4ax.com...