Regarding Linux will replace Microsoft Windows

Pinche Flaco Pinche.Flaco na Pinche.Flaco.com
Neděle Březen 17 01:03:10 CET 2002

On Sat, 16 Mar 2002 23:22:18 GMT, Stem Mowski <stemmowski na hotmail.com> wrote:
>Chandler wrote:
>
>>Expressing opinion is not trolling. Quit the contrary it's you who is

Yadda, yadda, yadda.....

>I agree with you 100%. Why must everyone on this newsgroup accuse
>someone whom posts something that is contrary to their belief as

Who NOT whom, stupid...

>trolling. Where is the open discussion and freedom of debate that
>spawned USENET ?

Why it's right here of course. Except if you want to talk about
Winbloze, Microslop, Redhat, or something besides Slackware in this ng
then expect to get your ass flamed. Pretty simple concept really.  (:

>Last week I posted an query, hoping to spur some honest debate and was
>accussed of trolling. This floors and deplores me.

Hey moron this isn't a Freaking debate forum, it's a SLACKWARE
support news group, thus the name alt.os.linux.slackware, get it?

It's not alt.debate.irrelevant.shit.

No one is interested in debating your idea of the best game platform
or whether you think Windows is the most rad OS ever invented by monkeys
or your oppinion of the best Linux distribution. This forum isn't
about anyones freaking oppinions. Get it, oh most dense one?

jeeze.. no wonder +Chiron+ is about to pull his hair out.