Regarding Linux will replace Microsoft Windows

Linonut linonut na bone.com
Neděle Březen 17 04:23:27 CET 2002

After takin' a swig o' grog, Chandler belched out this bit o' wisdom:

> Expressing opinion is not trolling. Quit the contrary it's you who is
> trolling. Furthermore what you are doing here is trying to "suppress" others
> people's debate since you can't contribute anything into the subject. This
> is what Taliban and Osama Bin Laden did since he hated freedom and will of
> American people and for that He blew up World Trade Center. Trolling and
> Expressing opinion is two different things.
>>
>> Please folks...  do NOT feed the trolls.

Come on over to comp.os.linux.advocacy if you want to troll.
We got a million of 'em.  We're the willing cloaca of the internet.

Chris

--
Linux is Open Sourcery