Player Development Program comes to Turkey Creek - Join Today!

Turkey Creek Golf Club turkeycreek na clubcorp.com
Čtvrtek Květen 2 13:20:33 CEST 2002

Have you heard about our Player Development program? Well think of it as
"a health club for golf"!

For one low monthly fee of $29.00 you receive:
 - FREE range balls,
 - FREE daily golf clinics from our PGA Professionals and Staff
Instructors
 - Cart fee only golf after 5 PM

The professional staff at Turkey Creek Golf Club is committed to help
improve your game, which will lead to a more enjoyable playing experience
and understanding of the golf swing. To learn more about the Player
Development Program at Turkey Creek Golf Club, please come by the club,
call us or reply to this e-mail. Sign up today!

Thank you,

Michael Sharp, Operations Manager
(916) 434 9100