urgent business proposal

adams olu oluadams na lycos.co.uk
Sobota Květen 4 17:06:40 CEST 2002

Dear Sir,

 I have been instructed by my colleagues to look for partners who can assist us execute
an urgent business transaction involving huge profits and international cooperation.
 We are interested in the importation of Solar Panels, Agricultural equipment and
computer accessories. We need a foreign partner who can assist us with the
 transaction involving US$27 350 000.00, which has been set-aside in an escrow
account. We have resolved that a negotiable percentage will be your commission for
 participating in this transaction on our behalf and any other assistance you may give in
this deal. A percentage will also be set aside from the entire sum to settle any
expenses we may incur in the cause of these transactions. My colleagues and I are
civil servants and as such, it is not possible for any of us to operate a foreign account
directly; hence we are soliciting your support. We propose to finalize the transaction in
ten working days. If this proposal is accepted please respond to us via e-mail to
enable us provide you with the detailed modalities for the successful completion of the
 project. I would also suppose you’d prefer a voice contact which requires sending your
telephone and fax numbers to facilitate the various processes.There is no risk involved
we just need an international contact.Moreso,it will be of great importance you provide
me with your telephone/fax details,so we can have a more detailed conversation
regarding the whole project. Finally, if you are not interested in this proposal, I
apologize on behalf of myself and my colleagues for any inconvenience.

 Yours Sincerely,

 DR.OLU ADAMS

Free Email - http://www.lycos.co.uk/service/lycosmail/
The funniest email attachments on the web - http://viral.lycos.co.uk