ANNOUNCE: Mozilla 1.0 RC2

Václav Hlobil megadesign na volny.cz
Sobota Květen 11 20:13:08 CEST 2002

Mozilla 1.0 Release Candidate 2

What's New In This Release

    * A security vulnerability reported in Mozilla by GreyMagic Software has
now been fixed. For more information see the mozilla.org statement.
    * Fifteen of our most frequently encountered crashes have been fixed. You
can help us find any that are left by banging on Mozilla and sending in those
TalkBack crash reports.
    * Ten of our most frequently encountered application freezes have been
fixed (including the dreaded bug 96504 on Linux).
    * We finally support CSS2 :hover the way web developers want us to. (Bug
bug 5693)
    * It is now possible to install colormap on 8 bit displays using
-install. (Bug 22337)
    * Cookies can now be disabled for Mozilla Mail. (Bug 22994)
    * You can now enable in preferences HTTP 1.1 pipelining (not on by
default). (Bug 93054)
    * Mozilla is working again on Mac OS 8.5 and 8.6. The startup hang
experienced in RC1 is fixed.

bye,
mega