vavaNEED MORE INTERNET EXPOSURE OR LEADS/ THEN GO WITH E-MAIL MARKETING, WE GIVE YOU A FREE MILLION

passmeover212 na china.com passmeover212 na china.com
Čtvrtek Květen 23 08:06:57 CEST 2002

We offer some of the best bulk e-mail prices on the Internet. We do all the mailing for you.
You just provide us with the ad! It's that simple!

prices start at   $200.00 for 1-million e-mails sent.
our target list start at $400.00 for 1-million e-mails sent.

We give you a free mllion for ordering within 2 days.  I can also send you the names on cd w/sending tools.
So thats us mailing +
the names on CD with tools.

209-656-9143