Mozilla a crash na X-terminalech

BzF bzf na centrum.cz
Pondělí Květen 27 17:27:55 CEST 2002

From: <jam na McQuil.Com>
cc: <ltsp-discuss na lists.sourceforge.net>
Subject: Re: [Ltsp-discuss] Shockwave Problem
Date: Fri, 24 May 2002 23:35:13 -0400 (EDT)
Sender: ltsp-discuss-admin na lists.sourceforge.net

John,

they have NOT fixed the flash problem, because it's not their
problem to fix.  This is a bug in the Macromedia plug-in, and
from what I understand, macromedia has acknowledged the problem
and they are working on a fix.

The petition really got the attention of the mozilla developers,
and they have been helpful in getting Macromedia to do something.

Still, we wait...

Jim.