soliciting for your help?

buhari ahmed alhajibuhari na lycos.com
Pátek Květen 31 07:33:43 CEST 2002

DEAR SIR,

REQUEST FOR URGENT BUSINESS RELATIONSHIP
I got to know of you in my search for a reputable
person to assist in an urgent deal requiring utmost
trust and confidentiality.

I am ALHAJI AHMED BUHARI, an Attorney and close confidant
of MRS. MARYAM ABACHA, the former
first lady and wife to the late GEN. SANI ABACHA, the
former head of state and commander in chief of the armed forces
of the Federal Republic of Nigeria. She (MRS. M. ABACHA), as a result
of the trust and confidence she has in me, mandated that I search for a
reliable and trustworthy foreign partner,who will
help receive some funds, which she had in cash
totaling US$50m (fifty million United States Dollars
only) into a personal, company or any reliable foreign
bank account for safe keeping for a short period of
time. Since, her family bank accounts within and
outside the country have all been frozen by the
authorities. (I would refer you to the website of TELL
WEEKLY MAGAZINE: www.tell.org. of November 23, 1998
page 25, for further information about this monies and
the ABACHAS.) This money in question has however, been
clearly moved in defaced form to a close by country, and Deposited with a security company

It may also interest you to note that she (MRS.ABACHA)
and her family have, since the inception of the resent
democratic government, been placed under partial house
arrest, with their international traveler's passports
withdraw pending when the current Fund recovery will
face-off between them and present President
.GEN.OBASANJO led Federal Government is resolved,
which from all indications will not exceed this year.
She has decided to offer you who a 20%
of the total sum.Note that this transaction involves
no risk whatsoever, as you will have no dealing with
my Country, Nigeria. Rather, you will deal directly
with the Security Company, which is based, where the
money is right now.

Let me have your confidentil Tel/Fax Number in your
response to this proposal.

Please contact Alhaji Ahmed Buhari, VIA THIS EMAIL
ADDRESS: alhaji_buhari_ahmed na yahoo.com
As he shall let you into a complete picture of this
mutual beneficial transaction when I have
received your anticipated positive response on the
above.

This matter should be treated as urgent.

Best regards,

Alhaji Buhari Ahmed.

Outgrown your current e-mail service?
Get a 25MB Inbox, POP3 Access, No Ads and No Taglines with LYCOS MAIL PLUS.
http://login.mail.lycos.com/brandPage.shtml?pageId=plus