Gnokii + Dancall

Michal Špaček skim na deltaes.cz
Pátek Květen 31 15:19:16 CEST 2002

On Fri, May 31, 2002 at 01:32:04PM +0200, Pavel wrote:
Hello,

> asi je to jiz prezita historie, ale porad se me tu vali Dancall 2711,
> mam rozchozeno prijimani SMS, ale potreboval bych i obcas neco
> odeslat. Umoznuje to vubec Gnokii, nebo to nikdy nikdo nedodelal ?
> Pokud s tim mate nekdo zkusenosti, tak se prosim podelte.
>
> Pokud to nepujde, tak budu muset sehnat Nokii -))
A zkousel jste to?

http://savannah.gnu.org/cgi-bin/viewcvs/gnokii/gnokii/common/phones/dc2711.c?rev=1.11&content-type=text/vnd.viewcvs-markup

from
http://savannah.gnu.org/cgi-bin/viewcvs/gnokii/gnokii/Docs/README-dancall?rev=1.2&content-type=text/vnd.viewcvs-markup

-- README-dancall                                     --
-- Notes, bugs and a todo list for the Dancall phones --

* Notes *

Dancalls are crappy telephones, commonly found in czech republic. In
bazaar, you can find good phones on one table, bad phones on another
table, and dancalls in nearby trashcan. Dancall for $10 is too
expensive, in fact it is $10 more than it is worth.

OTOH, dancalls try to speak something like AT-commands over serial
cable, which made their decoding pretty easy. And they include
netmon
by default (just type *#9993#).

You *need* setserial /dev/ttyS0 low_latency in order for dancall
support to work.

Jinak Pavel Machek o tom vi myslim vsechno ;o)

skim

  Michal "sKim" Spacek         	Brno, CZ, Europe
 E-mail: skim na deltaes.com
    icq: 66962942		user: debian, TeX