Mini-distribuce

Michal Soumar soumar na kn.vutbr.cz
Úterý Listopad 12 12:54:44 CET 2002

On Tue, 12 Nov 2002, Vaclav Stepan wrote:
> On Mon, Nov 11, 2002 at 08:15:08PM +0100, Petr Tomasek wrote:
> > Melo by na tom behat vi-cko (o TeX-u si asi muzu zdat, leda,
> > ze bych provedl radikalni cistku... :-((( ), a mela by na tom
>
> DR-DOS :-) Vi pro DOS je, mutace emTeXu od CsTUG je bajecna (ehm nevim
> jen jestli tam uz chodi pdftex, ale to mozna ozelite, ne <sigh>)

--replesk--
Date: Mon, 11 Nov 2002 22:12:14 +0700
From: The Thanh Han <hanthethanh na fptnet.com.vn>
To: pdftex na tug.org
Subject: Re: [pdftex] Pre-compiled 16-bit DOS binaries?

On Sat, Nov 09, 2002 at 06:31:27PM +0100, G. D. Brettschneider wrote:
> There are no pre-compiled binaries for old 16-bit DOS
> (I mean: pdf(e)tex.exe, pdf(e)tex.poo, ttf2afm.exe, afm2tfm.exe)
> on the web ... are there?

I can't understand why one can still need them, however it should not be
too hard to build them on linux using djgpp cross compiler as following:

RANLIB=true \
AR=dos-ar \
CC=dos-gcc \
CXX=dos-gcc \
configure --host=i686-pc-linux-gnu
make

Please ask someone else to do that -- I don't have fast internet access to
download djgpp (and to upload the binaries).

HTH,
Thanh