Over 250 Million Fresh Email Addresses For Sale from $2

tooeasy312 na yahoo.com tooeasy312 na yahoo.com
Pátek Listopad 22 12:25:53 CET 2002

This Newsletter is sending to our targeted opt-in recipients.
We apologize if we sent to the wrong address by mistake.

Over 250 MILLION Fresh Email Addresses for Sale from US$2
(Updated to 2002)

*** Up to 90% Valid and Deliverable. last clean up at Aug 2002.

*** Now We Just sell from US$2 onwards (per group).

*** With FREE High Speed Search Engines Submission Machine worth $149.
You can submit your websites to all major search engines as many times as you want.

***FREE Email Marketing Guide, Secret Tips and Hints...

LITTLE COST, HIGH RETURN !!! THE MOST EFFECTIVE MARKETING STRATEGY!!!

You want to make more profit within shortest time?

We can put you in touch with over 250 million people in a low cost.

Can you make one cent from each of these names ? If you can,
you'll  have a profit of over $2,500,000.00

That's right, We have over 250 Million email addresses that we will
sell from US$2 up

These addresses include almost every person on the internet today.
This is worth to keep, you can use them any time whenever you want.

They  are all sorted and ready to be mailed:

Countries, Professional, Classification,Industries, Domains names, General Addresses...
Secret Tips and Hints on Email Marketing and FREE Bulk Mail Marketing Guide.

You can select your own TARGET GROUPS !!!

That is the best deal anywhere today!

Imagine selling a product for only $5 and getting only a 1% response.
That's over $12,500,000 in your pocket !!!

These email addresses are yours to keep, so you can use them over and over.

To make money you must stop dreaming and TAKE ACTION.

Collect all 250 Million Email Addresses and FREE Search Engines Submission Machine
as your powerful marketing tools NOW !!!

Sincere Customers, just send a blank email to:

realist21 na bigfoot.com?subject=Info_Request

(Or: view687 na hotmail.com?subject=Info_Request )

Fax enquiry: 65-98706458

*** Please make sure to put "Info Request" on the subject line.

Thank you very much.

Do not reply to this message for info.
To be removed from future mailings:
reply this mail with subject = remove

This email is being sent in full compliance with US Senate Bill 1618,
Title #3, Section 301.