Accounting program for Linux (fwd) - translation

Vladimir Michl Vladimir.Michl na seznam.cz
Čtvrtek Říjen 24 18:09:56 CEST 2002

Dobry den,

hleda se clovek, ktery by se podilel na prekladu nasledujiciho projektu.
Pokud ma nekdo zajem, ozvete se prosim na adresu Jacka.

Diky

Vlada Michl

Vladimir Michl			E-mail:	    Vladimir.Michl na seznam.cz
Czech Republic			Web:	    http://www.penguin.cz/~michlv
				Phone:	    +420 68 5391545
ISO-8859-2 compatible		Work phone: +420 68 5353548
1024G/2F699DA4 Finger: D558 FF4F 468E 544F 7F43  E005 7E7C AD8F 2F69 9DA4

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Sat, 19 Oct 2002 19:36:25 +0200
From: Jacek Wolski <jrtwolski na poczta.onet.pl>
To: vladimir.michl na seznam.cz
Subject: Accounting program for Linux

Hi!
My name is Jacek and I come from Poland.
Sorry for English, but I do not know Czech (although I understand it - a
bit :-)).

I am writing an accounting program for Linux - I called it AccWhizz.

Maybe somebody is interested in translating the program to Czech?

AccWhizz is a multilingual accounting application for small business
enterprises and accounting offices. It is modular, written in PHP 4.x,
and operates on top of PHP GroupWare. It runs as a Web application with
Apache and phpGroupWare serving as a middle layer. Internal data is
managed by PostgreSQL/MySQL databases. The SQL server can either be
local or remote.

"Native" language of AccWhizz is English, but I am translating it to Polish.

AccWhizz homepage:
http://accwhizz.sourceforge.net/

Cheers

Jacek