Courier esmtpd a rfc2047

Jan Schermer zviratko na your.bofh.cz
Úterý Září 3 06:53:26 CEST 2002

Dobry den, zacal jsem pouzivat jako mailserver courier (esmtp, pop3,
imap, msa) a jsem naprosto spokojeny, nepodarilo se mi ale odstranit
toto:
                              CORRUPTED MESSAGE

This is the Courier Mail Server 0.39 on your.bofh.cz.

I received the following message for delivery to your address.
Unfortunately,
the sender's mail software did not properly format the following message

according to Internet mail formatting protocols, and I can only deliver
mail
which has been properly formatted according to Internet standards.
Instead
of returning the following message as undeliverable, it is saved, in its

original form, in the following attachment, which you can open with any
editor or word processor.

Please notify the original sender that their message was not properly
formatted by their mail software.  The specific mail protocol error in
the
original message is as follows:

-----
The mail headers in the following message contain 8-bit text, which is
prohibited by RFC 2047.

See <URL:ftp://ftp.isi.edu/in-notes/rfc2047.txt> for more information.
-----

Dokumentaci jsem prosel, pise se tam, ze mam v
/usr/local/etc/courier/bofh nastavit "opt BOFHADMIME=accept", to ale
mam, pochopil jsem neco spatne?

Dokaze nekdo poradit, jak tohle RFC ignorovat?

Diky
Zviratko