READ !!!

Dr Mike Joe mrsginaadamu na themail.com
Středa Duben 23 17:44:23 CEST 2003

Dr. Mike Joe Adamu, OFR.
Lagos - Nigeria.
Fax: 234-1-7593387
E-mail: mikejoe5555 na indiatimes.com

Attention of:- The President/CEO

Subject:   MUTUAL BUSINESS RELATIONSHIP.

Having received your information from a very reliable
friend of yours who introduced you as somebody who can
assist  us conclude this deal, hence my mail to you.

I am MR. Mike Joe Adamu, Chairman, Contract Review Panel
of the NNPC.  I have been with the corporation for
upward of 12 years and have been occupying the
position of  chairman for  two (2) year now.  During
this period  I have been able to cross check some
transactions that took part in the past by my
predesessors ranging from awarding of contracts to
servicing of some onshore / offshore equipments in the
NNPC and after investigation from series of executed
transaction, I discovered that there are some payment
which has been approved for certain contractor  who
was purported to have handle some project for the
corporation some years back. After repeated efforts to
reach them on their nominated address  for them to
come up and claim there fund, all efforts  proves
abortive as the purported addresses were not in
existence and their telephone lines has been
disconnected. I have guided these fund  for over 18
months now  and since the approval has been made and
awaiting payment I deem it a profitable idea to
initiate this deal to you to stand as the
contractor/beneficiary of the said fund since as a
civil servant, the code of coduct does not permit me
to operate a foreign account.

All you need to do is just to claim ownership of  the
principal sum US$22.5 million and hold it on trust for
us.  This deal demands an absolute secrecy since I am
still in service and will like to finalise this deal
before I resigned my appointment.  All ground work has
been taken care of by me and the entire transaction is
risk free on both sides.  Once you receive the money
in your account, I will make arrangement to come down
to your country and invest my own share of the deal
into some blue chip companies that you will advise,
since I am not familiar with your country business
climate.The entire deal will be backed up with
relevant
documents in your favour as a bonafide owner of the
fund.   For your effort, you will be adequately
compensated to the tune of 25% of the total sum while
5% will be set aside to defray any expenses that we
may incure before the money gets into your account
(that is on documentations and administrative
expenses).

As soon as  you receive this mail, send to me your
bank particulars which will enable me forward same to
the Finance Ministry and the Central Bank for them to
raise the approvals and the release instructions which
will empower the banks foreign office to release the
money to your nominated account, since the money is
with the Federation Accounts.

I have been informed by my contacts that the whole
procedure is going to take five  (5) banking days from
the date I will nominate your bank details to the
authorities.  All you need to do is to try and reach
me on the above E- MAIL ADDRESS (mikejoe5555 na indiatimes.com).  Your prompt response to this
message will be highly appreciated and also assuring
you that both parties will have a course to smile in
the end.  Please your private telephone and fax numbers are also needed for easy communication.

Best regards.

Dr Mike Joe Adamu OFR.