fluxbox a zavirani oken

Petr Sigut linux-konference na seznam.cz
Středa Prosinec 10 17:24:10 CET 2003

Dobry den,
dlouhou dobu jsem nevedel jak napsat to, co chci, az sem to nasel v
anglictine:

One thing I like about Windows that I haven't seen in any distro is that
the close button can be clicked on when your mouse cursor is in the
absolute top right hand corner of the screen. I like the ability to
haphazardly move my mouse there with a flick of the wrist, click the
left button, and the window is gone. In all the distros I have tried
(RedHat, Slackware etc), there is a gap of a few pixels which means you
actually have to point at the button, rather than being able to just
flick your wrist in its general direction.

Vim ze to zalezi na tematu (treba v KDE to umi riscOS nebo tak nejak) a
existuje nejake tema do FLUXBOXu (zkousel jsem editovat, ale nedarilo
se), ktere by se chovalo stejne?

dekuji moc.

--
Petr Šigut