Clubhouse News!

Devils Ridge Golf Club contactus na devilsridgecc.com
Středa Únor 12 21:26:20 CET 2003

IT'S HAPPEINING!!!

You are already familiar with Devils Ridge Golf Club as being a 4-Star
golf course, challenging to even the most accomplished golfer.  However,
are you aware that on March 3, 2003 we are scheduled to break ground with
our new $2 million Clubhouse expansion and renovation?  With our new
Clubhouse we will be able to offer to our members a private dining room,
banquet facilities, bar/lounge, card room, men's and women's locker room,
club storage services and many more amenities you can only acquire by
joining a private club.  Also under construction is a stand-alone half way
house.  All this is scheduled to be completed by October, 2003.

We only have a limited amount of full golf memberships available and will
be introducing a Social Membership in the spring of 2003.  For detailed
information about these memberships contact our Membership Director, Lauri
Stephens, either by phone, 557-1803 or by email,
lauri.stephens na ourclub.com

If you are interested in hosting an event at our beautiful new Clubhouse,
we will be available to accomodate business meetings, receptions, and
private parties.  Whatever your needs may be.  For detailed information
and reservations contact our Member Relations Director, Laura VanderMoere,
either by phone 557-0814 or by email, laura.vandermoere na ourclub.com

Please feel free to stop by and see for yourself all the wonderful changes
we are making here at Devils Ridge Golf Club!  You can also visit us on
our web site:  www.devilsridgecc.com

Looking forward to seeing you!

Mike Ryan
Regional Club Manager