Good day to you

Prosper Nwachukwu prosper714 na ad-free.info
Sobota Únor 22 19:58:22 CET 2003

I am Mr. Prosper Nwachukwu, Bank Manager of Metropolitan Bank  Limited, Lagos Branch. I have an urgent and very confidential business proposal for you. I got your contact from the World Trade Center (W.T.C) regional office in Lagos, Nigeria although the details of my intention was not made known
to them.

on June 6 1996 An American oil consultant/contractor with the Nigeria National Petrol Corporation, Mr. Barry Kelly made a  numbered time (fixed) deposit for twelve calendar months valued at
US$10,300,000.00 (ten Million three hundred thousand dollars) in my branch.
Upon maturity, I sent a routine notification to his forwarding address but got no reply. After a month, we sent another reminder and finally discovered from his contact employers Nigeria National Petroleum
Corporation that Mr. Barry Kelly died from automobile accident. On further investigation, I found out that  he did not leave any will and all attempts to trace his next of kin were fruitless. I therefore made further
investigation and discovered that Mr. Barry did not declare any next of kin in all his official documents, including his Bank deposit paper work.

This sum USD10, 300,000.00 are still sitting in the bank and the interest is being rolled over with the principal sum at the end of each year. No one will come forward to claim it.

According to the Nigeria Banking Ordinance degree 1998, at the expiration of six (6) years, the money will
revert to the ownership of Nigeria Government if no body applies to claim the funds. Consequently, my
proposal is that I will like you as a foreigner to stand as the next of kin to Mr. Barry Kelly so that
the fruits of this old man's labor will not get into the hands of some corrupt government officials.

This simple: I will like you to provide me quickly with full names and address so that the attorney will
prepare the necessary documents and affidavits, which will put you as the next of kin and we will be able to make claims.

Expecting your quick, positive and sincere response.

Many thanks
Mr. Prosper Nwachukwu