Jak si vzdalene vybrat, co nabootuje

Petr Janda janda na mendelu.cz
Středa Leden 22 10:53:10 CET 2003

Zdravim
man lilo
-R command line
              This  option  sets  the  default command for the boot loader the
              next time it executes. The boot  loader  will  then  erase this
              line:  this  is  a  once-only  command.  It is typically used in
              reboot scripts, just before calling `shutdown -r'.  Used without
              any  arguments,  it  will  cancel  a lock-ed or fallback command
              line.

--

Petr 'Prcek' Janda          janda'at'mendelu.cz

Software is like sex - it's better when it's free.