Regards.

Mohammed Abacha abachason na postmaster.co.uk
Středa Červenec 16 15:12:12 CEST 2003

Dear Sir,

I am Mohammed Abacha, the eldest son of the late president of Nigeria, I was falsely accused of murder and as such was imprisoned, but thanks to Allah, I have been released for my innocence.

I need your assistance in transferring some of my money into your account, because the Government is making plans to seize them, as they did to my fathers Bank accounts.

Please view this site and read its content carefully for you to know my predicaments.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/hi/english/world/africa/newsid_741000/741506.stm

The amount is $32 Million Dollars which is currently deposited with a private firm in Europe for security purpose.   All that is needed is for me to instruct the company to transfer the funds into your account.

I have been confined only to Kano city and all
My calls are monitored, however, as soon as you indicate your interest, my Lawyer shall contact you on the procedure and requirements for this transaction.

Best Regards

Mohammed Abacha