SpamLart - testovac smtp

Petr Klima qaxi na seznam.cz
Středa Červenec 30 09:50:50 CEST 2003

Ze stranky www.ordb.org
Don't list my server, only test it!
If you request that a server be tested, and it fails our tests, it will
unavoidably get listed. There are several third party online testers
which test but do not list, we have included some of these below. Please
note however, that if a server successfully passes tests conducted by
other testing engines, that does not necessarily mean that it will not
be deemed open by ORDB.org:

     * SpamLart email Open-Relay Tester is almost complete
     * Abuse.net Mail relay testing notices the most common problems
     * Fabel relay test the oldest trick in the book - but will list you
in their RBL if your server is deemed open.
     * MAPS: telnet to relay-test.mail-abuse.org from your mailserver,
and they will perform a test.
To je uplne supr ...

     * Open Relay Test lets you set to and from addresses
     * Relays.OsiruSoft.com: telnet to mach3.osirusoft.com from your
mailserver - this is the most complete test - but will list you if it
deems your server to be open!