Sun Ray 150

Matus fantomas Uhlar uhlar na fantomas.sk
Úterý Červen 3 07:50:36 CEST 2003

->>> SUN Ray 150 potrebuje k behu server side soft od SUN-u ..

-> 'Sun Ray thin clients provide users with access to applications running on multiple
-> platforms, including the Solaris Operating Environment, Java technology, other UNIX?
-> platforms, and Microsoft NT 4.0 TSE (via interoperability software), as well as mainframe
-> environments.'

filip <NOSPAMfilip.email na gmx.net> wrote:
-> z toho bych usoudil ze je mozne i jine pouziti.

nie, na to aby bezali tie aplikacie je potrebny server od sunu. to plati aj
pre NT, ten sunovsky server to dokaze odchytit ale potrebny je...

--
Matus "fantomas" Uhlar, uhlar na fantomas.sk ; http://www.fantomas.sk/
Warning: I don't wish to receive e-mail advertising to this address.