GREETINGS

MRS HAJIA MARYAM ABACHA hajia3 na caramail.com
Středa Červen 4 18:30:19 CEST 2003

THE EXECUTIVE DIRECTOR/CEO

Sir,

I am Hajia Maryam Abacha, widow of the Late Gen. Sani Abacha former Nigerian Military Head of State who died as a result of cardiac arrest.  The name of your company appeared in one of our directories as one of the companies my late husband wanted to do business with before he died.

I therefore decided to contact you in confidence so that I can be able to move out the sum of  US$50,000,000.00 (Fifty Million U.S Dollars) which was secretly sealed in big metal box with a  security company owned by a Briton in Europe.  Many of our bank accounts in Europe have been frozened.i.e.DEUTSCHE BK, BNP PARIBUS BK, HSBC, BARCLAYS BK, GOLDMANSACHS BK, CITY BK, COMMERZ BK. But to mention few.

I personally therefore appeal to you for your urgent assistance to move this money into your country whereI believe it will be safe since I cannot leave the country due to the restriction of movement imposed on me and members of my family by the Nigerian government.

 You can contact me or my son on his private number to discuse this(234-80-23385531)He shall arrange with you for a face to face meeting outside Nigeria inorder to liase with you towards the effective completion of this transaction. However, all arrangement has been put in place and this money has been moved out of Nigeria in batches in a secret vault through a diplomatic security company to outside Nigeria.  I also want you to be assured that all necessary arrangement for a hitch-free transaction has been concluded.  Conclusively, I have decided to offer you 25% of the total sum, 5% will be for whatever expenses that will Be incurred, while 70% is to be used in buying share in your company subsequent to our movement by the Nigerian government. Please reply urgently and treat with absolute confidentiality and sincerity.	We are reday to move of Nigeria without delay because everything is taken shape because my First son(Mohammed Abacha ) has been released from detention after three years by the government on Monday 23th Sep.2002.

Best regards.

HAJIA M. ABACHA

MOHAMMED ABBA ABACHA