GOOD BUSINESS

Dr.Dike Ransome dikeran na yahoo.com
Čtvrtek Červen 5 07:15:00 CEST 2003

From: Nigeria Deposit Insurances Co-operation (NDIC)
The Desk Of Dr.Dike Ransome
Director, Accounts/ Audit Dept.
Contact email: ransome3 na zwallet.com
Attn: Sir/Ma
Urgent Business Proposal.
Following Strong Recommendation from an international business forum I wish to contact you in connection with transferring US$19.5million out of Nigeria. This fund was recovered by the Nigeria Deposit Insurances
Co-operation (NDIC) failed bank tribunal was set up by the past military government of Nigeria which this fund was recovered from the directors and executives of failed eight banks.The total fund recovered was US$150 million transferred into the Nigeria Deposit Insurances Co-operation (NDIC) account with the apex bank of Nigeria, Note: that the
banks customers have been successfully paid by Nigeria deposit insurance co-operation from the money recovered by the liquidated banks. The remaining amount of money (US$19.5M). Will be pay into your own account as one of the customers of liquidated bank.For your assistance in this direction we have agreed to offer you 25% of this fund, 65% for recovered, and 10%for any local/international expenses we might meet in the course of this transaction. To enable me effect
prompt transfer of this money, kindly send me the
following in formations:

1. Your Personal Name And Address
2. Your Private Phone and Fax Number
3. Your Bank Account Number
4. Your Bank Name And Address
So that I can use this information's to apply for the release and subsequent transfer of the fund into your nominated account. But incase you are not interested, please let me know as soon as possible so that I can make an alternative arrangement because time is not on
our side, thank you in advance for your anticipated
co-operation.
Yours faithfully,
DR DIKE RANSOME