DR MARTIN ZINGAWA

DR MARTIN ZINGAWA martinzingawa na phantomemail.com
Sobota Červen 28 20:38:41 CEST 2003

ATTN: sir/madam,
 I am a member of the contract award committee,federal ministry
of
petroleum and
 resources,Nigeria. I am in search of an agent to assist us in
transfer
of

(USD35m)and subsequent investment in properties in your country,
you
will be required to
(1) Assist in the transfer of the said sum

(2) Advise on lucrative area for investment
(3) Assist us in purchase of properties.
(4) send me your banking details,home address and private
telephone/fax
number

If you decide to render your service to us in this regard, 15% of
the
total

sum of the above will be for you, and 10% for any expenses
incured
during the process.

Please if you are interested kindly sent an email to me so that i
can
give you the modalities.
Alternative Email:(mzingawa na netzero.net)
Yours faithfully,

MARTIN ZINGAWA