ASISTANCE NEEDED

rasheed12 rasheed12 na voila.fr
Pátek Březen 14 21:40:46 CET 2003

Attn: DEAR

First, I must solicit your confidence in this
transaction, this is by
virtue of its nature as being utterly CONFIDENTIAL and
TOP SECRET.
Though I know that a transaction of this magnitude
will make any one
apprehensive and worried, but I am assuring you that
all will be well
at the end of the day. We have decided to contact you
due to the
urgency of this transaction, as we have been reliably
informed of your
discreteness and ability in transactions of this
nature. Let me start
by first introducing myself properly to you.

I am DR RASHEED BELO, a director with the Union Bank of
Nigeria Plc.
Lagos. I came to know of you in my private search for
reliable and
reputable person to handle this confidential
transaction
which involves the transfer of a huge sum of money to
a foreign
account requiring maximum confidence.

THE PROPOSITION:
A foreigner,Late Engineer Johnson Young,an Oil
Merchant/
Contractorwith the Federal Government of Nigeria,until
hisdeath four
years ago in a ghastly air crash, banked with us here
at zinnet bankPlc.
Lagos, and had a closing balance of US$18.5M (Eighteen
Million,Five
Hundred Thousand United States Dollars) which the bank
now unquestionably
expects it to be claimed by any available foreign
next-of-kin of the
Late beneficiary or alternatively be donated to a
discredited trust fund
for arms and ammunition at a military war college here
in Nigeria.

Fervent valuable efforts are being made by the Union
Bank to get in
touch with any of the deceased's family or relatives
but proved to no
avail. It is because of the perceived possibility of
not being able to
locate any of deceased's next-of-kin (he had no wife
and children) that the
management under the influence of our chairman and
member of the board
of directors, Retired Major General Kalu Uke Kalu,
that an arrangement
be made for the funds to be declared UNCLAIMABLE and
subsequently be
donated to the Trust Fund for Arms and Ammunition to
further enhance the
course of war in Africa and theworld in general. In
order to avert this
negative development, my trusted colleagues and I now
seek your
permission to have you stand as anext-of-kin to
deceased so that the funds
US$18.5M would be released and paid into your bank
account as the
beneficiary next-of-kin. All documents
and proves to enable you get this fund will be
carefully worked out and
more so we are assuring you of a 100% risk free
involvement.

Your share stays while the rest would be for myself
and my colleagues
for investment purposes in your country. We have
agreed that,
the funds will be shared thus, after it has been
transferred into your
account:

1. 30% of the money will go to you for acting as
thebeneficiary
ofthefunds.
2. 10% will be set aside for reimbursement to both
parties for any
incidental expenses that may be incurred in the course
of
thetransaction.
3.60% to us the originators of the transaction. If
this proposal
is OK by you and you do not wish to take undue
advantage of the trust,
we hope to bestow on you and your company, then kindly
get back to me
immediately via my private Email for security reasons.

Furnish me with your most confidential telephone,fax
number and
other relevant particulars so that I can use these
information to
apply for the release and subsequent transfer of the
funds in your
favour.

Thank you in advance for your anticipated
co-operation.

Yours faithfully,
DR RASHEED BELO