URGENT

Mohammad Farzi farzi110 na netscape.net
Neděle Květen 4 22:01:39 CEST 2003

FROM:  Mohammad Farzi

Basra, Iraq.

Dear Sir,

My name is Mohammad Farzi. I was the General Manager of the Presidential Palace in Basra until the U.S and British Army invaded the town recently. I am not a military man. I am a civilian and was a civilian staff of the now overthrown government of Saddam Hussein.

It is on record that when the British Soldiers finally subdued the Iraqi Army, I personally handed over the Presidential Mansion to the a battalion of the British Army, after some valuables in the mansion had been plundered and looted by some fleeing Iraqi Soldiers.

During this period, I was able to recover some valuables which I kept out of the reach of both the fleeing Iraqi soldiers and the in-coming British and their American allies. These valuables included $9.8 Million (Nine Million, Eight Hundred thousand United States Dollars), some Gold and other precious stones.

When it became obvious that I was going to lose everything because of the raging war and the need for me to run for cover, I had to pass these money and other valuables to a Surinamese-Dutch (Holland citizen) who was returning to Holland because of the war. He had come to Iraq for business. We wrote a short holding agreement and he left with the money and other things.

I have been able to establish contact with him now and can confirm he got to Holland safely with the money, but the Gold and other precious stones, according to him, were lost to custom. He said he was able to get the money through because he defaced it completely. Now, I want someone that can help me get the money from Holland, to a safer place.  I want someone who can help me get out of Iraq and as well secure a permanent residence permit for me in a safe country, where I can live the rest of my life .

I want to get out of Iraq fast. My passport and driver’s license have been lost to the war. I have no telephone to call, because all telephone services have been cut. No water, no electricity here. To send this mail, I had to go to a hotel where foreigners are staying. I also manage to survive everyday because of the kindness of the British Soldiers who now occupy the Presidential Mansion.

If I am able to get this help, urgently, I will like to leave Iraq, quickly, and for your services, I will give you 20% of the money.

Please, contact me through this email, if you are willing to help me.

My regards,

Mohammad Farzi