JOINT BUSINESS OFFER !!!

MARIAM ABACHA mariam_abacha123 na indiatimes.com
Úterý Květen 6 17:51:42 CEST 2003

From: Mariam Abacha
c/o Barrister Kenny Edwards.
ATTN: sir,
I am MRS. MARIAM ABACHA, the window of the late GEN.
SANI ABACHA former Nigerian military Head of state who
died mysteriously as a result of Cardiac Arrest. Since
after my husband death' my family has been under
restriction of movement, and that not withstanding,we
are being molested, Policed and our Bank Account both
here and abroad are being frozen by the Nigerian
Civilian Government. Furthermore, my elder son is in
detention by the Nigerian Civilian and under
interrogation about my husband's asset and some vital
documents.
The Government later discovered my husband's Bank
Account with Swiss bank in which the huge sum US$25
Million and D M 10 Million Dollars was deposited.
This is the reason I have decided to move the sum
of US$15.3 Million Dollars which was secretly defaced
and is sealed in two metal Boxes for security reason.
I therefore personally, appeal to you seriously and
religiously for urgent assistance to move this money
into your country where I believe it will be safe
since I cannot leave the country due to the
restriction of movement imposed on the members of my
family by the Nigerian Government.
You can contact me through my family Attorney
BARR.KENNY EDWARDS on his e-mail
barredward na zapo.net
.Tel 234- 80-3333-5990.
My lawyer shall arrange with you for a face to face
meeting outside Nigeria in order to liaise with you
toward effective completion of this transactions.
However, arrangement have been put in place to move
this money out of the country either Europe, Asia or
Africa in a secret vault through a security company
here in Nigeria that has affiliate offices in Europe
and other parts of the world and as soon as you
indicate your interest my Lawyer shall send you the
Deposit Certificate of the Luggage and other related
documents so that you can help to claim the Luggage.
Conclusively, we have agreed to offer you 20% of the
total sum 70% is to be held on trust by you until we
can decide on a suitable business investment in your
country and 10% for all incidental expenses
Subsequent to our free movement by the Nigerian
Government. Please reply urgently and treat with
absolute confidentiality and sincerity through the
above E-mail address. You should note that even if you
are not interested you should not let out this
proposal to anybody whatever. You should urgently get
across to my Attorney so that he can give you the
necessary advice on the procedure and requirements for
this transaction.
Best Regards,
HAJIA MARIAM ABACHA (MRS.)