BUSINESS PROPOSAL

ISA MOSHOUD isamoshoud na netscape.net
Čtvrtek Květen 15 17:34:42 CEST 2003

Dear Friend
 I am a member of the contract award committee of the  republican ministry of petroleum and
 resources of iraq under the regime of sadam hussein. I am in search of an agent to assist us in transfer of
eighteen million five hundred thousand united state dollars($18,000.000.00)
and subsequent investment in properties in your country, you will be required to
(1) Assist in the transfer of the said sum
(2) Advise on lucrative area for investment
(3) Assist us in purchase of properties.
If you decide to render your service to us in this regard, 25% of the total
sum of the above will be for you, and 5% for any expenses incured during the process.
Please if you are interested kindly sent an email to me so that i can give you the modalities.Please note this transaction should be at utmost secrecy for the safety of this transaction.
For further details in this transaction you can email me at (musaali2001 na netscape.net)and i await your immediate response as soon as possible.
Yours sincerely,
MUSA ALI