OFFTOPIC: job offer

Lippai Gergo lipilee na lipilee.hu
Čtvrtek Květen 22 11:49:35 CEST 2003

OFF
Hey guys,
Sorry for the offtopic, but I guess this is the best place for me to post.
I am the chief system administrator of a US company headquartered in
Budapest, Hungary. We are looking for a part time system administrator
for Debian GNU/Linux systems in our Prague office. Roles are
maintainging a Linux server and a couple of Linux workstations. Fluent
English knowledge is necessary for the job.
We require working experience with the following protocols/applications:
Server side: IPTables (sharing a DSL connection), LDAP, CUPS, NFS and
Samba, DHCP, Squid, Postfix, Webmin, FreeS/WAN.
Client side: KDE and basic KDE apps, OpenOffice.org, Crossover,
Evolution (using IMAP).
Please send your English CV with your contact details, indicating your
salary expectation to europerecruitment na gmx.net or simply to this email
address (lipilee na lipilee.hu). In the subject line please put "Prague
sysadmin".
Thank you, and hope to hear from some of you soon.
Regards,
Gergo Lippai
/OFF
--
    lipilee                                   lipilee na lipilee.hu
    +36-30-280-1740                           icq: 29533018