Special Golf Offer

Tour 18 Golf Tour.18.Golf na muni.cz
Středa Květen 28 01:26:54 CEST 2003

As a member of our Tour 18 email club we are offering you a preview of our new program "Be a Tour Player for the Day" for only $49

What is the "Tour Player Day"? It's a day like a real Tour Player enjoys. Complimentary Breakfast and Lunch. There's no charge to our Tour Players. Complimentary range balls and replay rounds. Go back out for a second round (9 or 18 holes).

You're invited this Thursday (May 29) to bring in this Invitation and enjoy the ALL Day  - All Inclusive Tour experience for just $49 per player. Valid for up to 4 players.

Friday (May 30) is just $59 for the Tour Player Experience.

Starting in June we will offer the program to the public for $50 Monday through Thursday and $65 on Friday.

One fee includes Breakfast, Lunch, Replay Round and Range Balls.

Enjoy your preview. 281-540-1818 Tour 18 Houston

Thank You

To unsubscribe, click here
http://www.emailgolfer.com/nwsm/lg9295/yoyo.asp?md=rm&li=3&nq=7677

.