www.sectools.com - new Linux security tool

basset-support na carolina.rr.com basset-support na carolina.rr.com
Pondělí Duben 12 02:40:22 CEST 2004

Basset Advanced System Security Evaluation Tool
(it's recursive)
(it's also small, fast, and thorough)

Basset provides standard security and consistency checks on UNIX and
Linux based systems.  On a typical system, millions of individual
checks are made which can alert you to security and consistency
issues.  Basset has been tested on, and delivers outstanding results
for, the following Linux operating systems on x86 or compatible
architectures:

 Fedora Core 1
 Red Hat Linux Advanced Server 3.0
 Red Hat Linux Advanced Server 2.1
 Red Hat Linux 9.0
 Red Hat Linux 8.0
 Red Hat Linux 7.3
 SuSE Linux 9.0
 SuSE Enterprise Linux 8.0
 Mandrake Linux 9.2
 Mandrake Linux 7.0
 Debian Linux  3.0r1
 Slackware Linux 9.1
 TurboLinux 7.0 Workstation
 TurboLinux 6.5 Server

NOTE: Basset was designed to be as portable as possible.  It is
likely to run well on ANY modern day Linux operating system
(x86 or compatible architectures only at this time).

The current version of Basset for Linux is V1.2 and can be
downloaded directly via HTTP from www.sectools.com.

Red Hat, SuSE, Mandrake, Debian, Slackware, TurboLinux, Solaris,
NetBSD, HP-UX, and AIX and all other trademarks, service marks, or
company names are the exclusive property of the respective companies.

***NOTE: If we have posted this message to any inappropriate news
groups, please accept our sincere apology, forgive us our ignorance,
and send us an EMAIL at basset-support na carolina.rr.com to let us know.
Be sure to include the name of the inappropriate news group to which
we have posted, and we'll instantly remove it from our list for future
postings.

Regards,

basset-support na carolina.rr.com