Danix - in English??

satayeen satayeen na boltblue.com
Středa Duben 14 01:49:30 CEST 2004

Hi,

Been trying the Danix live CD & booting with

danix26 lang=en

and mostly all is well - most in Englsh (I have no cz) except
OpenOffice.

OK, it's the MOST functionally complete Linux with kernal 2.6 yet.
Very very nice - and most important it has drivers for my nvidia
hardware (sound, MB chipset, LAN, graphics). As you might think - most
distro's fail on my PC.

So I want to install Danix on my hard drive (and then apt-get
OpenOffice...)

The HD installed OK and is working - but only in cz.

Passing lang=en in the lilo append DOES NOT WORK - yes, I reran lilo.
As root.

Anyone know how to get Danix HD install to work in english?? Do I have
to edit an init level script?? Which?

Please email me!

Thanks,
satayeen