ssh klice zadane rucne a do ssh-agenta

Vladimir Smelhaus smelhaus na bpt.cz
Pátek Duben 23 16:02:14 CEST 2004

> oldfrog.linux na volny.cz wrote:
>
>>    Received disconnect from 192.168.24.1: 2: \
>>      Too many authentication failures for root
>

> Existuje nejaky limit na pocet soucasne zavedenych klicu?
> Chyba se totiz projevuje u poslednich dvou klicu, celkem
> jich nahravam devet. Zavedou se sice v poradku, ale pak
> nefunguji.

Poctem klicu to neni.

http://www.tartarus.org/~simon/puttydoc/Chapter10.html#10.5

10.5 "Server sent disconnect message type 2
(SSH_DISCONNECT_PROTOCOL_ERROR): "Too many authentication failures for
root""

This message is produced by an OpenSSH (or Sun SSH) server if it
receives more failed authentication attempts than it is willing to
tolerate. This can easily happen if you are using Pageant and have a
large number of keys loaded into it. This can be worked around on the
server by disabling public-key authentication or (for Sun SSH only) by
increasing MaxAuthTries in sshd_config. Neither of these is a really
satisfactory solution, and we hope to provide a better one in a future
version of PuTTY.

V.