CONGRATULATION

CENSUSWINLOTTERY censuslottery na yahoo.es
Sobota Prosinec 4 11:04:15 CET 2004

                       CENCUSWIN LOTTERY.

FROM THE PROMOTION MANAGER,
INTERNATIONAL PROMOTION/PRICE AWRD DEPARTMENT.
REF:OYL27100686534/04

ATTENTION
RE/AWARD NOTIFICATION FINAL NOTICE .

We are pleased to inform you of the annoucement of winners of CENCUSWIN LOTTERY,SPAIN.Your name was attached to the ticket number 0965348/04 with serial numbers 4416777280,and consequently won the lottery in the 3rd category on the 4-
11-2004
You are hereby been approved for a lump sum payout of three hundred and sixty-eight thousand,two hundred and ten euros seven cents (368.210.07?)in cash credited to file number NO.OYL/208685001/4.This is from a total prize money of forty-five million four hundred thousand euros(45.400.000.00)shared among the seventeen International winners in this category.All participants were selected through a computer-ballot system drawn from 27,200 names from AUSTRALIA,NEW ZEALAND,AMERICA,EUROPE,NORTH-AMERICA,ASIA AND AFRICA,as part of International Promotions Program,which is conducted annually.

CONGRATULATIONS!

Your fund is now deposited with OPTION SECURITY FINANCE AND CLEARING HOUSE S.A.,SPAIN.The fund had already been insured in your name with the abovementioned clearing house.Due to some mix up of some numbers and names,we ask that you keep this Award strickly from public notice until your claim has been processed and remitted to your account.

This is part of of our security protocol to avoid double claim or unscrupulous acts by some some participants of this program.We hope with a part of your price,you will participate in our end of year high stakes,1.1 billion,International Lottery.

To begin your claim,contact the agent manager MR TOM  WEST email claim004 na hotmail.com
Tel:0034-675-118-276 /fax:0034-658-084823

NOTE BETTER:Money won must be claimed not later than 21 days or-else fund will be returned as unclaimed.Your name and other lucky winners in this category was chosen after selling of the tickets by our company which is normally done by picking companies and names via internet to popularise the company promotion.Your winning lottery Ticket not number must be kept secret from others,except your clearing agent .You must always quote your Ticket number in every correspondence to your agent,until the clearing process is over.

As soon as you contact your agent,( RELEASE ORDER FORM )shall be sent to you by fax or scan through your email address,and you will fill the questions therein and return same by fax or scan through your agent email address.

CONGRATULATIONS! Again from all our staffs and thank you for been part of our promotion program.

Liz Brown.
Promotions Manager.