server with 1000GB

Internicserver internicserver na aol.com
Sobota Červenec 3 08:35:36 CEST 2004

1000GB Traffic included.
Redhat, Debian, FreeBSD, Windows Servers

Our Data Center is the largest and fastet in Europe & it is located in
Frankfurt, Germany. The server will be physically on our network, directly
connected to the Internet by our 12GB/s high speed redundant lines with 99.99%
Uptime. You will have 100% control over the server. That means you will get a
root or Administrator access. You can add and delete users, setup e-mail
accounts, reboot the server remotely from anywhere etc.

Visit our site: www.comserver.net