kodovani v xml VYRESENO

Petr Vileta petr na practisoft.cz
Sobota Červenec 24 22:45:41 CEST 2004

> > A proc se tedy ve spouste dokumentaci porad uvadi, ze iso-8859-2 je tez
> > znama jako Latin2 ? :-(
> > --
>
> Ehm - kdybys to cetl poradne, tak se tam urcite uvadi ISO-Latin2,
> to je skutecne iso-8859-2. Na rozdil od PC-Latin2, coz je M$ CP852 ...
Ehm...

ISO-8859-2 (Latin2)
[gif tabulky znaku]
charset=ISO-8859-2
Latin2 covers the languages of Central and Eastern Europe: Czech (cs),
Hungarian (hu), Polish (pl), Romanian (ro), Croatian (hr), Slovak (sk),
Slovenian (sl), Sorbian. For Romanian the S and T had better use commas
instead of cedilla as in Turkish: the U+015F LATIN SMALL LETTER S WITH
CEDILLA at =BA ought to be read as U+0219 LATIN SMALL LETTER S WITH COMMA
BELOW etc.

CP1252 (WinLatin1)
[gif tabulky znaku]
charset=Windows-1252
You often see Microsoft Windows users (check out my code page survey)
announcing their texts as being in ISO-8859-1 even when in fact they contain
funny characters from the CP1252 superset (and they may become more since
Microsoft has also added the Euro to their code pages), so here you have a
Unix font for them:

ISO-8859-3 (Latin3)

V celem materialu neni jedina zminka o CP852, takze jsem predpokladal, ze to
je shodne. Na Linuxu jedu v textovem rezimu v Latin2 (ale nevim jakem :-) )
a na Widlich mam pochopitelne CP1250 a v DOS rezimu prekvapive CP895
(Kamenicky) :-) kvuli par aplikacim ve Foxpro for DOS. Proste jsem to do
dneska nepotreboval (ano, html pisu s window-1250) ;-)

--
Petr