In-Creased Earn-ings Report - AR-MM - For Monday Morning U581sU43

Doris na rs.cesnet.cz Doris na rs.cesnet.cz
Pondělí Červenec 26 14:49:15 CEST 2004

E.fficiency Technologies, Inc.'s New Centrif.ugal Chiller Efficiency and Management Tool Can He.lp S.ave Industry Bi.llions in Energy C.osts

ARMM lau.nch n.ew s.ervice (EffHVAC)

D.ont miss this g.reat inves.tment issue! ARMM is another ho.t public tr.aded comp.any that is set to so.ar on Monday, July 26th..

BIG PR camp.aign sta.rting on 26th of July for ARMM - S.t0ck will e.xpl0de - Just read the news

---------------------
P.rice on Friday: 10Cents
In our o.pinion N.ext 3 days p.otential p.rice: 35Cents
In our o.pinion N.ext 10 days p.otential p.rice: 45Cents
---------------------

G.et on B.oard with ARMM and e.njoy some i.ncredible p.rofits in the n.ext 3-10 days_!_!

ALL T.ECHNICAL I.NDICATORS SAY - B.U.Y ARMM @ up to 35cents!

Significant short term t.rading p.rofits in ARMM are being p.redicted, great n.ews a.lready issued by the c.ompany and big PR c.ampaign on the way in the n.ext few days.

C.OMPANY P.ROFILE
-------------->
American Resource Management, Inc., through its w.holly-owned s.ubsidiary, E.fficiency T.echnologies, Inc. ("EffTec") is a Tulsa, Oklahoma based c.ompany d.edicated to developing energy efficiency m.onitoring programs for c.ommercial/i.ndustrial HVAC systems principally made up of c.entrifugal chillers and boilers.  Centrifugal chillers are the single largest energy-using components in most facilities and can typically consume more than 50% of the total electrical usage.  Centrifugal chillers running inefficiently result in substantially higher e.nergy c.osts, decreased equipment reliability and shortened l.ifespan.

EffTec has developed a p.owerful, easy-to-use, online d.iagnostic s.ervice called EffHVAC that gives f.acilities the a.bility to document, m.onitor, e.valuate and m.anage c.entrifugal c.hiller system p.erformance.  EffHVAC c.reated detailed reports that contain a w.ealth of i.nformation that can be used to improve operations and save t.housands of d.ollars in u.tility c.osts.

EffTec offers c.omprehensive and f.lexible HVAC consulting and training.  Our t.eam consists of industry-recognized e.xperts in HVAC system design, efficiency, preventive and proactive maintenance, repair, chemistry, computer programming and m.arketing.  Combine EffHVAC with our consulting services and start d.eveloping a w.orld-class HVAC program to improve your b.ottom line.

Inform.ation within this email contains "f.orward look.ing state.ments" within the meaning of Sect.ion 27A of the Sec.urities Ac.t of 1933 and Sect.ion 21B of the Securit.ies Exc.hange Ac.t of 1934. Any stat.ements that express or involve discu.ssions with resp.ect to pre.dictions, goa.ls, expec.tations, be.liefs, pl.ans, proje.ctions, object.ives, assu.mptions or fut.ure eve.nts or perform.ance are not stat.ements of histo.rical fact and may be "forw.ard loo.king stat.ements."  For.ward looking state.ments are based on expect.ations, estim.ates and project.ions at the time the statem.ents are made that involve a number of risks and uncertainties which could cause actual results or events to differ materially from those prese.ntly anticipated. Forward look.ing statements in this action may be identified through the use of words su.ch as: "pro.jects", "for.esee", "expects", "est.imates," "be.lieves," "underst.ands" "wil.l," "part of: "anticip.ates," or that by stat.ements indi
 .cating certain actions "may,"
"cou.ld," or "might" occur. All information provided within this em.ail pertai.ning to inv.esting, st.ocks, securi.ties must be under.stood as informa.tion provided and not investm.ent advice. Eme.rging Equity Al.ert advi.ses all re.aders and subscrib.ers to seek advice from a registered profe.ssional secu.rities represent.ative before dec.iding to trade in sto.cks featured within this ema.il. None of the mate.rial within this rep.ort shall be constr.ued as any kind of invest.ment advi.ce. Please have in mind that the interpr.etation of the witer of this newsl.etter about the news published by the company does not represent the com.pany official sta.tement and in fact may differ from the real meaning of what the news rele.ase meant to say. Please read the news release by your.self and judge by yourself about the detai.ls in it.  In compli.ance with Sec.tion 17(b), we discl.ose the hol.ding of ARMM s.hares prior to the publi.cation of this report. Be aware of an inher.ent co.n
 flict of interest res.ulting from such holdi.ngs due to our intent to pro.fit from the liqui.dation of these shares. Sh.ares may be s.old at any time, even after posi.tive state.ments have been made regard.ing the above company. Since we own sh.ares, there is an inher.ent conf.lict of inte.rest in our statem.ents and opin.ions. Readers of this publi.cation are cauti.oned not to place und.ue relia.nce on forw.ard-looki.ng statements, which are based on certain assump.tions and expectati.ons invo.lving various risks and uncert.ainties, that could cause results to differ materi..ally from those set forth in the forw.ard- looking state.ments. Please be advi.sed that noth.ing within this em.ail shall cons.titute a solic.itation or an offer to buy or sell any s.ecurity menti.oned her.ein. This news.letter is neither a regi.stered inves.tment ad.visor nor affil.iated with any brok.er or dealer. All statements made are our e.xpress o.pinion only and should be treated as such. We may
  own, buy and sell any securi.ties menti.oned at any time. This r.eport includes forw.ard-looki.ng stat.ements within the meaning of The Pri.vate Securi.ties Litig.ation Ref.orm Ac.t of 1995. These state.ments may include terms as "expe.ct", "bel.ieve", "ma.y", "wi.ll", "mo.ve","und.ervalued" and "inte.nd" or simil.ar terms. This news.letter was paid 11500 dollars from th.ird p.arty to se.nd this report. PL.EASE DO YOUR OWN D.UE DI.LIGENCE B.EFORE INVES.TING IN ANY PRO.FILED COMP.ANY. You may lo.se mon.ey from inve.sting in Pen.ny St.ocks.

A_RM_M - our NEW st<o>ck pick - GREAT N.EWS P9407u01
>A.RMM - our NEW s_t_0_c_k p1ck = GREAT N_E_WS 3891Wb41
NnnEW St_ock Pick - Hug.e Mon-day - /ArMm\   l319Rp52
NewW Stoc-k Pick + Hug.e Mon-day - ArMm = Earn_1ngs A621MO38
Mas_sive G.a1ns - F0r-casted For Mond#y g4786b40
Monday F0rcaSST is A>R.M.M - Read & Earnn  K970iK48
In-Creased Earn-ings Report - AR-MM - For Monday Morning h823EN65
EX PLO SIVE Gain-s - ALERT for MONDAY D872CJ05
NewsWire - Double your Monday Earn>ings!   I888tz57
A,L,E,R,T - A>R>M>M- This st0ck is h0t - They announced great news  f4253F71
A>R<M>M is about to EXPL0DE - A c t n_o_w v248Fm09
<A/R/M/M> - Ma-jor TradeeE Al_ert! !6172Ml54
1O to 2O cent in=crease monday. Ma_jor ALer.t. d566Xf01
New P1ck Bownd to Dou_ble & Tri_ple. A.R/M.M.. d367WP70
B1gGa1ns For-M0nday = (2X)Double Your Pr0fits!J931LM67
UpCOMING Mondays Hot/test St O CK {2x} PROF!TS T249VU75
Get Ins1ders SEcrEt_s - A|R|M|M Sets to Expl0de k795gO75
Ab0ut To Expl0de - <AR.MM>  3588A263
Hot Stock Newsflash, ARMM expecting Mass|ve M0nday Ga1ns b613lr77
M0nday Ga1ns, *ARMM*, St0ck NewsW1re k553yH51
{3x} Ur m0nDay Pr0FITS - A\R\M\M y476nu85
Break.ing New.s for ARM.M -  American Resource Management, Inc.

[...]

apocalyptic vast countersink accept wilkinson cygnus cornea earthenware exudation graven albania victim aureomycin condemn him emperor latvia vice font