Debian: balik popularity-contest

Dalibor Straka dast na panelnet.cz
Pátek Březen 26 17:15:02 CET 2004

On Fri, Mar 26, 2004 at 01:30:35PM +0100, Libor Chocholaty wrote:
> Dalibor Straka wrote:
>
> >Preji hezky den,
> >
> >Pro Debianisty: nainstalujte si balik popularity-contest, at v Debianu vi, jak maji
> >baliky setridit na CD.
> >

> Myslite seradit nebo roztridit?

Nemyslim, hledam:
http://packages.debian.org/stable/misc/popularity-contest

Vote for your favourite packages automatically.

When you install this package, it sets up a cron job that will
anonymously e-mail the Debian developers periodically with statistics
about your most used Debian packages.

This information helps us make decisions such as which packages should
go on the first Debian CD. Also, we can improve future versions of
Debian so that the most popular packages are the ones which are
installed automatically for new users.

-- Dalibor Straka