WINNING CONFIRMATION PRPRZE

allfexlo@expn.com lotto allfexlo na expn.com
Pondělí Září 13 13:01:55 CEST 2004

ALLFLEX INTERNATIONAL LOTTERY PRPRIZE AWARDDEPT.HOLLAND

REFF:AFL/2004712/04
BATCH: 04/457/FGH/NL
ATTN: LUCKY WINNER,

                NOTIFICATION/FINAL NOTICE:
We are pleased to inform you of the result of the of the ALLFLEX INTERNATIONAL LOTTERY programs held on the th of September 9,2004 Your e-mail address attached to ticket number 20042365-45 with game Number 1420
Drew lucky numbers 60,54,52,50,48,whic consequently won. You have Therefore been approved for a lump sum pay out of 150,000.00 Euro.(One Hundred and Fifty Thousand) CONGRATULATIONS!!
All participants were selected through a computer ballot system drawn From our sponsors databases, including over 50,000.00 company and 150.000.000.00 individual Email addresses and names Submitted by our agents
>From All participants were selected through a computer ballot Systemdrawn from over 100,000.00 companies and 50,000,000 individual emails Addresses and names from MiddleEast,Asia,Africa, Canada, Europe North
and South America, Oceania and around the world. To file for your claim, please Contact our fiduciary agent;

MAILBAG INTERNATIONAL B.V
HAARLEM THE NETHERLANDS;
Mrs.Maria Dick.
Mr.D.Morgan.
(Director of Operations)
Tel:+31-624-133-090
Email:MAILBAGBV na netscape.net

Due to mix up of some numbers and names, we ask that you keep your Winning information confidential until your claims have been processed.
This is part of our security protocol to avoid double claiming and Unwarranted abuse of this program by some participant.Please, note that all winnings must be claimed not later than 18 September 2004.
After this date all unclaimed winnings will be null and void. In Order to avoid unnecessary delays and complications remember to quote Your reference number and batch numbers in all correspondence.
Furthermore, should there be any change of address do inform our agents as soon as possible.
Congratulations once more and thank you for being part of our promotional program. Note: Anybody under the age of 18 is automatically disqualified.
Sincerely yours,
Mr Simon Minshull
Winning Co-coordinator, (ALLFLEX INTERNATIONAL LOTTERY)

Expn.com e-mail: http://expnmail.go.com