mount -t auto

Matus UHLAR - fantomas uhlar na fantomas.sk
Úterý Duben 19 09:36:57 CEST 2005

Karel Zak <kzak na redhat.com> wrote:
> Ted jsem to testoval s mountem z FC4 a nemohu to potvrdit.

mozno (dufam) to medzitym fixli. Mozem vediet ktora verzia mountu?
ja mam verziu 2.12-10 (debian) a ta tvrdi:

The  type  iso9660 is the default.  If no -t option is given, or
if the auto type is specified, the superblock is probed for the
filesystem  type (adfs, bfs, cramfs, ext, ext2, ext3, hfs, hpfs,
iso9660, jfs, minix, ntfs,  qnx4,  reiserfs,  romfs,  udf, ufs,
vxfs,  xfs,  xiafs  are  supported).  If this probe fails, mount
will try to read the file /etc/filesystems, or, if that does not
exist,  /proc/filesystems.

--
Matus UHLAR - fantomas, uhlar na fantomas.sk ; http://www.fantomas.sk/
M$ Win's are shit, do not use it !