Contact Your Claim Agent.

Mrs.Ronda Miquel. eDREAMSprom na netscape.net
Středa Srpen 31 13:47:16 CEST 2005

FROM:THE DESK OF THE PROMOTIONS MANAGER
PROMOTIONS/PRIZE AWARD DEPT.
REF: SMA/ 43/92/80/22/91/57.
BATCH: 46/003/E-HD
DATE: 07/29/2005

RE: EMAIL WINNING CONFIRMATION NOTICE:

We are glad to inform you that your E-mail address appears
as the confirmed Winner of our last eDREAMS PROMOTIONAL AWARD email
lottery program held on the 29th July 2005.
Your e-mail address attached to ticket number
333-9264-367-888 with Serial number 35/16/64 drew lucky
numbers 9-02-15-52-33-78, which Consequently won in the 1st
category, you have therefore been approved For a lump sum
payment of EUR 1,000.000.00 euros.

CONGRATULATIONS!!!

This promotional program takes place every year. All
participants were selected through a computer ballot system
drawn from over 100,000,00 companies and 50,000,000
individual email addresses and names from all over the
world.

In order to avoid unnecessary delays and complications
please remember to quote your reference number and batch
numbers in all correspondence. We ask that you keep your
winning information confidential until your claims has been
processed and your money remitted to you.

To file for your claim or for further details, please
contact our agent:

FIRSTIER CONSULTANT SERVICE S.A.
CONTACT NAME:   THOMAS ROY
CITY/ COUNTRY:    MADRID, SPAIN
FREE SERVICE NUMBER:  +34-690-230-510
EMAIL:   firstierCON1 na netscapenet

In respect of our commitment towards helping the less
previledge, we ask that you voluntarily contribute 1% of
your Iberia promotional award prize to any charity organization
you desire at your convinience.

Note that all winning must be claimed not later than
25th of September 2005. After this date all unclaimed
funds will be included in the next stake.

Congratulations once more from our members of staff
and thank you for being part of our promotional
program.

Yours Sincerely,
Mrs.Ronda Miquel.