your gift coupon number is: 5650191584

Marisa Holder fmwwrreevoiatq na sobao.com
Pátek Prosinec 30 15:55:28 CET 2005

hello

as a valued client that has formerly ordered from
one of our sites , we are happy to present
you with a special discount on all new orders.

- your personal coupon number is: 5650191584

note:
copy & paste the number at checkout
(after placing a new order)
you will see the price reduction immediately

click on the link below for our site:
http://alexis.weeklycoupon.net/f

MedsDirect
187 East Broadway suite D
Castle, MI 48226
This email and any files transmitted with it are confidential and intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to whom they are addressed.. Please note that any views or opinions presented in this email are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of the company. Finally, the recipient should check this email and any attachments for the presence of viruses. The company accepts no liability for any damage caused by any virus transmitted by this email. If you have received this email in error please notify the system manager:
http://weeklycoupon.net/temp/pleasestop.php