WINNING NOTIFICATION

LUCKYDAY LOTTERY INTERNATIONAL luckyday2006 na netscape.net
Úterý Říjen 11 01:48:05 CEST 2005

LUCKYDAY LOTTERY INTERNATIONAL
58c Morat Street, SW9 0RR
London-UK
>From The Desk of: The Vice President,
International Promotions/ Prize Award.
Ref: LD401ABJ/05
Batch: LD836/05
                                  WINNING NOTIFICATION
This is to inform you of the release of the email lottery ballot draw held on
the 3rd of October 2005. Although due to the mix up of numbers, the results
were released on the 7th of October 2005.
Congratulations. Your email address drew the lucky numbers of 11-8-9, which
consequently won L500,000.00 (Five Hundred Thousand Pounds Sterling) in this
year?s email lottery ballot in the 1st category.
You have therefore been approved for a lump sum payout of L500,000.00 ( Five
Hundred Thousand Pounds) in cash credited to file with ref number LD401ABJ/05.
Due to mix up of some numbers and names, we ask that you keep your winning
information confidential until your claims have been processed and your money
paid to you.
This is part of our security protocol to avoid double claiming and unwarranted
abuse of this program by some participants.
All participants were selected through a computer ballot system drawn from only
Microsoft users from over 20,000 company, and 3,000,000 individual email
addresses and names from all over the world. This promotional program takes
place every three years.
To begin your lottery claim, please contact the processing company that has been
appointed for the processing of your winning. Please call the claiming agent; Dr. Ben
Cole, the Foreign Operation Manager of the appointed company, LUCKYDAY LOTTERY
INTERNATIONAL UK Branch office on Tel: 0044-788-145-4005.
Email: (luckyday2007 na netscape.net)
Call him immediately for the processing and remittance of your winning prize Money to any
destination of your choice.
Any claim not made before two weeks from this date will be returned to the
Global Lottery International. Note that all unclaimed funds will be included in
the next stake.
Also in order to avoid unnecessary delays and complications, remember to quote
your reference number and batch numbers in all your correspondence with Dr. Ben Cole and
please follow all his instructions religiously.
Furthermore, should there be any change of address do inform our agent as soon
as possible.
 Congratulations once more from our members of staff and you are lucky for being
part of our promotional program.
Anybody under the age of 20 is automatically disqualified.
Yours Sincerely,
Mrs.Sandra Platt
International Promotions/ Prize Award,