NOTIFICATION

CARLOS E. MENMDIATA lottointersp na netscape.net
Středa Duben 5 13:01:36 CEST 2006

NATIONAL LOTTO SPAIN
Calle Granvia-17c
28082
Madrid Spain.
Ref: ES/9420X2/675
Batch: 074/05/ZY3653
REPLY EMAIL TO: lottointer2006 na netscape.net
FINAL WINNING NOTIFICATION/ PROCESSING ADVICE:
We happily announce to you the draw (#9355577888) of the MEGA PROMOTIONAL NATIONAL LOTTO (Lotto-la-primitiva), online Sweepstakes International program held on  2nd April  2006.  Your e-mail address attached to ticket number: 56475600545 188 with Serial number 5368/02 drew the lucky numbers: 04-11-12-13-32 (03-09), which subsequently won you the lottery in the 2nd category i.e. Match 2  and stars1 plus bonus. You have therefore been approved to claim a total sum of  €795,000.00 (Seven hundred and ninety five thousand Euros) in cash credited to file KTU/9023118308/03.
This is from a total cash prize of  €Euros 6,000.000.00 shared amongst the Nine
(9) lucky winners in this category i.e. Match 2 and stars 1 plus bonus. All participants
for the online version were selected randomly from World Wide Web sites through computer draw system and extracted from over 100,000 individuals,  unions, associations, and corporate bodies email addresses  that are listed online. This is a Promotional Program which the company is using to test a new scientific computer balloting machine supplied by a Japanese firm therefore you do not need to buy a ticket to participate, Also, the promotion takes place once a year. Please note that your lucky winning number falls within our European booklet representative office in Spain as indicated in your play coupon.
In view of this, you have therefore been approved to claim a total sum of €795,000.00 (Seven hundred and ninety five thousand Euros) which would be released to you by our payment office in Spain. Your money is now insured in your name under insurance bond policy. Our  agents will immediately commence the process to facilitate the release of your funds as soon as you contact them. For security reasons, you are advised to keep your winning information private  till your claims is processed and your money remitted to you in whatever manner you deem fit to claim your prize.
This is part of our precautionary measure to avoid double claiming and unwarranted abuse of this program by non participants. Please be warned. To file for your claim, please contact our fiduciary agent:
MR JOHN RAPHAEL OR SUSAN PEDRO
TEL.+34-697-434-571
FAX.+34-697-434-58
Email: lottointer2006 na netscape.net
 Congratulations once more from me and members of staff of the NATIONAL LOTTO MADRID.
Yours faithfully,
CARLOS E. MENMDIATA
Online coordinator for NATIONAL LOTTO