Reminder: Link exchange with your site http://www.penguin.cz

Rob Mack webmaster na dotnamevalue.com
Sobota Srpen 19 20:19:28 CEST 2006

Dear Webmaster,

My name is Rob Mack, and I run the web site Dotnamevalue:

http://www.dotnamevalue.com/

The other day I wrote you to let you know I'm very interested in
exchanging links. I'm sending this reminder in case you didn't receive my
first letter. I've gone ahead and posted a link to your site, on this
page:

http://www.dotnamevalue.com/links/resources/resources_internet.html

As you know, reciprocal linking benefits both of us by raising our search
rankings and generating more traffic to both of our sites. Please post a
link to my site as follows:

Title: Dotnamevalue

Once you've posted the link, let me know the URL of the page that it's on,
by entering it in this form:

http://www.dotnamevalue.com/links/resources/link_exchange.php?ua=_ua9&site_index=NjA1Mjg2

You can also use that form to make changes to the text of the link to your
site, if you'd like.

Thank you very much,

Rob Mack