WINNER

Thanks kresoft na kresofthans.orangehome.co.uk
Pondělí Prosinec 18 12:58:41 CET 2006

Internet Sweepstake.
Kresoft Intl Limited.
Sweepstakes Department.
Oostern Centrum 488.
2289 DG Rijswijkek
The-Netherlands
Serial No: 223155-06

Date: 14th December, 2006.

Dear Sir/Madam,

We write to inform you that your email address as attached to Serial
Number: 223155-06 and selected by our Electronics Games Selection System,
has won you our Kresoft Sweepstakes Internet Program that was conducted on
this 14th day of December 2006 in the general prize category. You have been
approved among the winners to apply for a total payment claim of
1,000,000:00euro (One Million Euro Only) each as approved by our governing
board. This program was conducted as a new promotional means of introducing
our sweepstake services while at the same time as a means of providing each
beneficiary with capital funds for positive investment purposes. All email
addresses that were used in this program were extracted from the Internet
through our associate’s partners without the knowledge of each beneficiary.

You can only claim these funds by contacting the assign payment firm
(House) as approved by our management. Kindly contact the officer (Mr.
Philip Der Brook) at the payment Firm on Telephone Number +31-626-333806 and
email address: gilmacfin na aim.com with your Complete Names, Postal (Resident)
Address, Telephone and Fax Numbers, Occupation, Age, the amount approved
(Won) and the payment Reference Numbers. All funds not applied for after the
28th day of December 2006 will be regarded as unclaimed funds. In other not
to complicate the claim processes, we advices that you keep a copy of this
message safe until your claim has been processed and collected either
through the Bank-to-Bank Transfer means or in a Certified Bank Draft.

Congratulation from our company as we expect you to make good use of the
funds.

Sincerely Yours,
Derick Hans (Dr).
Head Award Services.
Email: kresoft na excite.com

Copyright Š 1991-2005 Kresoft International.

Note: In accordance with the Kresoft policy and regulations, this message
is dispatched directly to the recipient only. If you are not the rightful
owner of this email address or feel that you have received this message by
error, we advice you destroy this copy as you are not authorized to read,
print, retain or disseminate any part of it.