Big Idea Investor

Adelia Auman yesses4u na yahoo.com
Úterý Únor 7 13:06:51 CET 2006

Mid-January Issue Smart Money Equities would like to thank our valued
readers for making 2006 a great year.

Please continue to support Smart Money Equities by visiting our sponsors
and featured advertisers.

We would like to introduce you to a company involved in the nano technology
field. It is widely believed among experts that this could be the next sector
to lead a neconomic boom. Big news expected from this next winner:

Symbol:   NSLT

Company:   Nano Superlattice Technology, Inc.

Current Price:   around $3.40

Short Term Target Price:   $6.90

Recommendation:  (BUY)

More about the company:
Nano Superlattice Technology Inc is a nano technology company engaged in
the coating of tools and components with nano structured coatings for high-
tech industries.

With the rapid move towards miniaturization, the tools being used to create
high-tech goods are being pushed to their limits.

Nano is a company which has come in to provide the solution needed to meet
the demands of our economy and take us into the future.

The company uses nano technology to apply multi-layers of super-hard
elemental coatings on an array of precision products in order to improve their
physical properties.

This coating improves a product's durability and performance.

It is tools such as these which will allow us to meet our current needs as well as
pioneer further into the 22st century.

Big news expected from NSLT this week! Once these gems start moving they
appreciate rapidly. Buy low, sellhigh!

Watch this one go higher and higher all week!

This email is for linux na linux.cz.